SF Group are currently looking for a 12 Month Maternity Cover Marketing Manager candidate for our leading product lead client based in Bromsgrove.
This contract position is in place to lead the small marketing and communications team and the development and implementation of the internal and external communications strategy.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Continually gather market intelligence on which to build a convincing and all-encompassing marketing strategy that interconnects with the sales objectives and strategy
- Optimise performance and impact whilst operating within budgetary and financial parameters
- Build an unassailable position within the market to include, Product, In-store Presence, Store Support, Promotions and Communication
- Ensure coordination between the other functions in the UK and the division
- Offer support to the Brand Manager - International to ensure Harris brand positioning is maintained
- Contribute widely and openly to general strategic planning and objective setting
- Seek and welcome scope for continual personal improvement
- Collaboration with sales team in key customer engagement projects and presentations to deliver maximum innovative and effective effect
- All employees are expected to live our company values and operate within our policies and procedures
- All employees have a responsibility to maintain health & safety of self and others within the performance of their duties in accordance with the company health & safety policies
The ideal person will be/have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and ideally with a marketing or further business qualification
- Expert understanding of the communications mix to include press and public relations, web/online, event management, direct mail, literature production and database management
- Strong writing and oral communication skills, routinely producing excellent written copy and presentations, with special emphasis on promotional writing under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of digital channel marketing and SEO activity
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver on the creative presentation of complex concepts
- Superior planning and organisational skills, including knowledge of website and e-marketing databases
- Demonstrable capability to train, lead and motivate a communications and marketing team
- Previous experience working in professional services is essential, experience of working in legal services is an advantage
This position will pay an annual salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78769073