Graduate Project Support
Graduate Project Support (x10)
Are you a graduate seeking to gain further experience in an office based environment?
Tate are seeking a number of recent graduates to help assist a busy project for approximately 6months. All degrees are suitable for the position however a Financial, Business or Mathematics degree is desirable.
There will be a potential to going permanent with a salary of £20,000+ after the project has been completed in a position which offers study support towards AAT and ACCA.
This position is paying £9.50 per hour and the working hours are 09:00am to 17:30pm Monday - Friday.
· Supporting the team to test new functions for the upgraded software.
· Implementing new enhancements to the software.
· Identifying key risks and analysing potential outcomes.
· Updating the lead manager of the status of the project.
· Educated to degree level.
· A full UK driving license.
· Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
· Ability to prioritise workload.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936501