Marketing & Bids Executive
Exciting opportunity for somebody kick starting their career in marketing or with a few years experience to further develop their career. This is a highly varied role working closely with the MD based out of their North West HQ as the Marketing & Bids Executive.
An award winning business services business based in Manchester with strong market brand. The business cater to a range of businesses from SMEs to large corporate and have the capability to develop bespoke, customer centric solutions. Due to expansion, they are looking for a mixed marketing and bids professional to work out of their Manchester HQ. The business have the capability to train somebody up into the role or bring somebody in with experience to further drive the role forward.
- Creation of Case Study information, co-ordinate photography and create documents
- Organise annual networking event in the region
- Business development activities
- Manage timetable and content production for bids and tenders
- Prepare draft and final bid submissions
- Small amount of admin/PA to MD
Marketing & Bids Executive - Key Experience Required:
- Role can be tailed to a junior or intermediate marketer
- 2 years in a marketing role ideally with a relevant degree and or CIM
- Ability to develop business development skills and experience
- Ideally experienced bid manager or business development manager but not essential
- Based in commutable distance of Manchester
Marketing & Bids Executive offering a competitive package and relevant training based on the experience level of the individual.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78916841