Marketing Insights Manager
Our client, a global business, based near Didcot, are currently hiring for a Marketing Insights Manager to plan and execute analysis and insight to help drive the activities of the marketing team.
- Managing analytic and insight activity and projects for the books marketing team - developing the strategy in this area in conjunction with the senior manager.
- Providing regular reporting on campaign trends, KPIs, success metrics and benchmarks
- Implementation and reporting on a full testing schedule for the year
- Customer segmentation - reporting on behaviour, journey and acquisition/retention
- Reporting on customer journeys and personas, testing and helping marketers to refine
- Recommend and write research briefs
- Report on web activity and ecommerce sales funnel - including Google Analytics and SEO
- Timely delivery strategic analysis and insight to the business to measure performance and inform strategy
- Working with other marketers to inform and evolve best practice
- Contribute to developing opportunities for new and existing products and services to improve the customer experience.
- Lead, performance manage and monitor line report, fostering a culture of high-level performance, motivation, quality, efficiency and innovation, helping to encourage new ideas and constructive feedback
- High proficiency in spreadsheets and statistical analysis.
- Ability to extrapolate, interpret and communicate data from multiple sources.
- Advanced use of Excel essential (including: Pivot/Power Pivot and macros)
- Experience of working in a marketing function or department would be a distinct advantage
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Flexible hours available.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79012049