Are you a Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres?
- Work with the Centre Manager, Landlord's representative and the outsourced marketing agency to deliver and implement the Centre's marketing strategy.
- Assist with the execution and management of the centre brand strategy ensuring that this is being adhered to correctly at all times.
- Deliver innovative marketing campaigns to create customer royalty and maximise footfall and dwell time.
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the centre.
- To liaise regularly with retailers partners (local store and head office level) where necessary to encourage participation in centre events and promotions, as well as support for the delivery of the overall marketing strategy.
- To manage the day to day relationship with external marketing consultant, attending regular meetings and developing strong partnerships.
- Be the first point of contact at the Centre for all events.
- You will be responsible for reporting and be analysing all web-based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, including local council.
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or shopping centres.
- You have minimum 5 years' experience working in customer focussed advertising, shopping centre marketing, or digital environment would be desirable.
- You are able to lead a small team in delivering a robust PR campaign and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
- You have experience in managing a team.
- You have a sound understanding of destination/venue market8ing.
This is an opportunity to become part of a leading commercial property business that offers excellent scope for progression within the business and become part of a large portfolio. The business offers and excellent benefits package and salary reviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79020286