Admissions Assistant-University of Huddersfield
Taskmaster in Huddersfield are looking for a highly-experienced administrator to start a c.8 week contract from 8th Jan at the University of Huddersfield.
- To ensure that all enquiries are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- To receive and process applications from students for full and part-time courses
- To ensure that all aspects of the application forms are completed with regard to checking PIN numbers
- Obtaining Disclosure and Barring Service checks, medical reports etc,
- Arranging and co-ordinating the interview process, to liaise with academic staff, Marketing and the Disclosure and Barring Service with regard to processing applications
- To correspond with the relevant Government bodies with regard to applications
- To liaise with the Central Recruitment and Student Record Teams with regard to enrolment and registration
- To maintain application and course enquiry databases and assist in preparing statistics, as applicable
- To assist with the arrangement and co-ordination of the annual Awards Ceremonies
- To take minutes at meetings as required and to undertake any other duty pertinent to the grade of the post the might be requested at any time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79003388