1st Line Support / Graduate
Graduate IT 1st line Support Analyst
Are you a switched on, enthusiastic people person who has a passion for technology and solving problems?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright recent graduate that is looking to progress their career within IT as a 1st Line Support Analyst.
The successful applicant will be working within a great office environment, located next to the new Cambridge North station with easy road and rail links plus onsite parking.
- annual salary reviews
- contributory pension scheme
- private healthcare cover
- share in the company’s success with an annual bonus scheme
- life assurance.
- The position starts with 25 days holiday, building to 30 days with length of service awards.
This successful IT Consultancy is looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst with a degree level 2.1 or above, not necessarily in IT. You will join the Service Desk team to provide clients with first line technical support.
**Previous IT experience is not essential, as full training is provided however the ability to prioritise and a desire to help people is essential.
Daily duties will include:
- Speaking to clients daily
- working to fix issues on equipment and software remotely
- involvement in project work
- providing excellent service
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to kick-start their IT career.
- Working in an outsourced environment means that learning is accelerated and career progression within the company can be fast.
The Ideal candidate:
- 2.1 or above degree (IT related not essential).
- A self-starter who enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex issues.
- A natural problem solver with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Can use your own initiative with the knowledge that you are part of a dedicated team.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams across the company.
- A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company.
- Passionate to become a 1st Line Support Analyst
Their main client base work in interesting and exciting areas such as professional services and the start-up biotech industries. They understand that people matter and make a difference, not only to their company but also to their clients. There is a strong ethos of helping and supporting colleagues and they encourage autonomy and self-development within a friendly and supportive environment.
Service Desk staff are encouraged to work towards industry-recognised qualifications. Support and an environment conducive to learning is provided as well as all training materials and an exam bonus for each qualification gained.
Accelerated learning within the 1ST Line Support Analyst role will allow the right person to develop a comprehensive IT support skill set in a very brief time and progression through the company.
This is a full time, permanent role. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am- 6pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78939097