Brand Marketing Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Co-ordinator to support our clients newly formed Brand Marketing team in utilising brand assets to create, improve and maintain valuable and engaging marketing initiatives for all brands across our B2C and B2B platforms.
Together with the Brand Marketing team you will ensure our marketing activities positively contribute to our brand image and attract and convert our target groups in line with our clients marketing blueprint objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Create and maintain all product/ brand and technical literature - online and print
- Support the Brand Marketing Team and the Communications and Automotive Partnerships manager in the development of industry leading activations for our sponsorship assets
- Maintain adequate stock levels of all Brand assets and merchandise to meet expected demand
- Manage and assist in development of a full range of POS and merchandise that convey the brands messages across all brands
- Assist the Content specialist with the content plan across all owned digital B2C and B2B marketing channels (e.g. website, social media, COC, apps & e-learning platforms)
- Assist in optimisation of brand and product content for SEO
- Support the Content Specialist with the delivery of market leading brand and product content for all training platforms across the business
- Monitor costs and work within defined budgets
- Monitor effectiveness of all brand marketing activities according to agreed KPI's to measure performance
- Assist in the reporting on competitor Brand Marketing activities
SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS & EXPERIENCE
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, a good understanding of the full marketing mix and is familiar with content & social media platforms.
You should have excellent written English skills with good attention to detail, creativity and an enthusiasm for marketing combined with an ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
A professional qualification in marketing or related field is desirable as is previous experience in marketing / agency management.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78793698