Senior Category Manager
A market leading pureplay retailer is looking for a Senior Category Manager to help drive the growth of the core areas of the business. This is a great opportunity for an established Buyer to take their next step with a dynamic, fast paced brand.
As Senior Category Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular range reviews
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity
- Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure everything is inline with the company strategy
- Act as a number 2 amongst the team, deputising for the Head of Category
The company prides itself on a fun, non corporate environment, with excellent perks and benefits. They can offer an autonomous environment, where there are unparalleled opportunities for progression and development.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have worked as a Buyer/Category Manager from an established retailer/etailer
- Possess excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Be passionate, energetic, and thrive in a pressurised environment
- Have competent Excel skills
If you feel you have the desired skills, please apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78605571