Product Development Manager-Recycled Aggregates
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
One of the UK’s leading aggregates suppliers.
Purpose of Role
To manage the development of a pipeline to deliver business and product initiatives to the relevant construction and aggregate markets. You will be accountable for all operational development activities; from concept to market delivery and post market surveillance.
As product development manager you will provide technical leadership and advice to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Lead the successful development and delivery of next generation aggregate products.
- Direct the identification and implementation of continuous improvement plans for aggregate products.
- Provide technical leadership to the relevant stakeholders such as: operational teams, commercial teams, and end markets.
- Ensure next generation aggregate products are managed
- Conduct ongoing Quality Assurance activities to support the performance improvement priorities.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the composition, manufacture, product design and evaluation of bound and unbound aggregate products.
- Broad understanding of consumer and commercial needs within the construction industries.
- Previous experience of product development.
- In-depth knowledge of product development processes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders including existing a prospective customers and commercial partners.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79008518