Fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Trade Marketing or Product Management experience to join a global consumer product manufacturer. This is a development opportunity with plenty of career opportunities.
Our client is a leading Consumer Durables business with a truly international / global reach. They are a market leader in the UK and have a forward thinking and cutting edge design team who strive to keep them at the forefront of product design. The organisation offers excellent career development opportunities and progression and are at an exciting time in their current growth phase.
The Product Manager will be responsible for helping deliver sales and margin targets for an exciting and rapidly growing product category through management of the portfolio to maximise sales, share, profitability and product development. This includes ownership of the product architecture from 'cradle to grave' - managing the NPD process as well as on-going product ranges, and controlling the product marketing mix throughout the product life cycle.
Alongside a strong academic background, the successful candidate for the Product Manager role will:
- have a background in either product management, trade marketing, or channel marketing within a consumer market
- ideally have had exposure to budget management
- be a strong communicator and able to influence, invigorate and motivate both internal and external stakeholders
- have a keen focus on attention to detail
- have a creative approach to problem solving
- be looking looking to join a business that will enable them to develop their career both in the short and long term
Excellent salary + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78909005