A CRM Manager is required to join a company with impressive plans into 2018 and beyond.
Joining a successful manufacturing company, the chief remit of the role will be to develop and maintain the CRM tools with the goal of improving the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of the business.
Main responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You are required to follow company Health and Safety procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- To work with our in house development team (KIS) to drive the development of the CRM.
- Ownership and management of the day to day KIS relationship influencing development to ensure business unit needs are met.
- Work with the Insights manager and wider business to develop and deliver a CRM strategy that grows customer, loyalty, retention and acquisition.
- Work with the database to recommend testing and segmentation strategies per campaign.
- Ensure the right database management strategy, driving the best possible data processes; includes automating manual processes, data segmentation & database development.
- To establish a process for shortlisting potential changes by the creation of business cases, creation of robust project briefs, testing solutions, communication of changes and ROI analysis.
- Measure report and optimise CRM activity across the business.
- Own the management of the customer database, including administration, analysis, reporting, training and testing.
- To support Managers in improving adoption of all users of SAP CRM.
- Work with all key departments in the use of the CRM system.
- Anything commensurate to complete your role.
The successful candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or related degree or equivalent.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
- Extensive knowledge of CRM and other database solutions with SAP CRM on premise preferred
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Highly analytical
- Commercial decision-making skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity - Interviews can take place in-between Christmas and New Year, and the first week of January 2018.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78690489