Wholesale Product & Sales Support Manager
White Stuff is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage and values. Established in 1985 we have now grown to over 100 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. Our original prints, intricate details and considered design touches reflect our personality and make us subtly distinctive.
We’re a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch here at White Stuff, proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about our customers. We believe people are at the heart of our business, so we’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness, where everyone feels like they’re part of something special. Creating responsibly is at the heart of everything we do and each of our Shops supports one of its local charities through the White Stuff Foundation.Role Summary
The Wholesale Product & Sales Support Manager is responsible for delivering a commercial range for wholesale, from product selection to showroom sales tools. This will involve organizing and managing key dates for the selling cycle throughout the wholesale calendar year and supporting wholesale partners on all things brand; from brand training to branded POS.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Product & Operations:
- Together with our wholesale merchandising, be accountable for communicating the critical path for wholesale, which underpins the entire seasonal sales cycle and ensure that the wholesale calendar is in line with our customers
- Organises and issues critical meeting dates to internal and external partners
- Streamlines ways of working with buying team
- Manages wholesale sampling process and selection. Ensuring standards of service, quality and timescales are maintained and reporting results seasonally
- Manages lookbook creation and communicates key product messages and changes for each selling period
- Key contributor to our range selection and edit process.
- Takes an active role in the Wholesale Handover process, presenting the range to UK & International Wholesale partners.
- Interface with other departments as needed to support sales team and resolve any issues that may arise
- Identifies and supports the implementation of product opportunities for the channel and key customers
- Any other ad hoc activities deemed appropriate to the role of Wholesale Sales Support Manager that supports the Senior Global Wholesale Operations Manager, the wholesale channel and the overall White Stuff business
Sales Support: UK & International:
- The first point of contact for all UK and International Wholesale partners on all product, sample, POS and marketing activities
- Works closely with buying, merchandising and marketing to ensure high standards of service for all Wholesale channels.
- Plays an active role in managing seasonal activities, supporting our UK and International showrooms, being proactive with regular partner communication, meetings and showroom visits
- Provides brand and product training to new UK & International Partners as required
- Manages the seasonal feedback process for all UK and International partners and presents findings during seasonal review meetings
- Communicates Retail Trading & Marketing activity to UK & International Partners as necessary
- Works closely with Marketing to ensure that POS and Brand packs are created and delivered on brand to agreed budget and timeline.Manages and communicates the Wholesale promotional activity planner
- Manage FTP site; sharing product & lifestyle imagery, LWS (VM) Guide, and brand material with agents and customers
- Liaise with marketing to create seasonal letters
- Manage distribution list for magalogues for all regions
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A solid understanding of the dynamics within the wholesale channel
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Proactive with the ability to work autonomously
- Have experience of managing and delivering projects on time and within budget
- Demonstrate an ability to build professional relationships with strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels to achieve results
- Have worked in and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity for product
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78994772