Product Manager - VUER
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made more than 921 million journeys on our services in 2016.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Customer & Digital Experience Team as a Product Manager for our VUER project. The successful candidate will lead the development of the VUER portal and manage performance to deliver customer experience and commercial targets.
We are looking for an individual with proven experience in all digital platforms with the ability to influence and manage stakeholders, suppliers and third parties at all levels. As Product Manager you will drive usage and engagement on the platform and be responsible for the overall day to day operation.
- Ensure VUER is installed and performing against key KPIs across the entire UK coach fleet
- Drive usage and engagement of VUER, working closely with business stakeholders including Marketing and PR on promotion and VUER media partners
- Relationship Management of VUER hardware partners (Icomera), media portal provider (GoMedia) and data provider (Vodafone)
- Implement VUER elements of secured business development deals
- Ownership of VUER portal and sign off on ongoing media content, advertising and sponsorship mix
- Work with customer insight team, to fully understand customer needs, behaviours and opinions to drive user enhancements, improve engagement and develop solutions to enhance customer experience
- Manage budget, contractual variations and subsequent roll out of any agreed changes
- Ownership and oversight of Wi-Fi working with IS colleagues and suppliers to facilitate and enable service delivery including Fair Usage Policy
- Manage any changes to initial scope of Wi-Fi Media platform including advertising and sponsorship capabilities
- Produce management information and performance reports as required
- Inspire the team by following the principles of our core Vision and Values of Excellence, Safety, Customer, People and Community
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration within the team
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven experience in digital platforms, media content, apps, mobile Wi-Fi, and UX
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience of product development
- Desire to work in an environment of rapid growth and an ability to implement fast paced changes
- Commercially minded with a strong customer focus
- Previous experience with on-board entertainment systems desirable
- Attractive salary package
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension
- Variety of deals and discounts available via NX portal
- Endless opportunities for development within the business
You may also have previous experience in the following: product management, digital platforms, mobile apps, digital products.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79007756