Brilliant Opportunity For A Marketing Executive Paying £33 - £39K - Permanent Role
Your new company
Located in the city of London. The housing association is looking to deliver its most ambitions building programme to date. The department will look to sell over 600 shared ownership and 400 private sale homes each year.
Your new role
As a Marketing Executive you will take ownership of all your developments and resales, from devising marketing plans, briefing agencies and implementing marketing campaigns, to monitoring and reporting on ROI.
You will ensure all communications with the customer are user-friendly, and up-to-date. You will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with all internal departments and communicate success within the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Marketing Executive who can demonstrate ;
- Similar level of experience in a marketing role using a variety of marketing tools including print productions methods.
- A pro-active approach to project managing.
- Experience in copywriting and proof reading.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing properties/homes.
- Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft Office packages Word, Power Point and Excel.
What you'll get in return
In addition to working in the heart of the city, the organisation has a fantastic friendly office culture with a supportive management ethos and many other benefits, Including:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous pension contribution
- Health cash plan
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938612