Trainee or Part Qualified Paraplanner
SF Group are currently recruiting for a long-established and award winning Finance Organisation based in Wakefield. Our client is seeking Trainee or Part-Qualified Paraplanners due to expansion. This is a busy and varied office based role where you will be responsible for providing support to Wealth Management Financial Advisors, as part of a team of Paraplanners.
The client is interested in speaking to part qualified and experienced Paraplanners or IFA Administrators with experience and Paraplanning aspirations who are looking to move into a fully Paraplanning role. Candidates will need to be focussed on progressing their career in Wealth Management and be willing to work towards relevant qualifications.
- All aspects of Paraplanning, including within pensions, protection, investments and mortgages
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Report writing
- Carrying out all required research
- Implementing transfers
- Input client data onto the internal database
- Keep accurate and timely records of all communications with clients and product providers
- Interpret client’s needs and objectives obtained by the adviser
In order to be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have practical experience and knowledge of an IFA environment
- Have an excellent understanding of Paraplanning and the financial advice process
- Be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Have the ability to work autonomously and prioritise their own workload
- Demonstrate professionalism, reliability and strong interpersonal skills
- Provide high-quality, professional expert wealth management advice
- A large and dynamic practice with in excess of £250m funds under management
- Long established practice
- Advisers provide face to face wealth management advice in all areas of Finance, tailored to meet clients’ specific circumstances
- Builds exceptionally strong and long lasting client relationships
If you feel your experience is right for this role, and you have previously worked in an IFA Organisation please call Peter on or email on .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78933694