Customer Lifecycle Manager
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Customer Lifecycle Manager to join a successful client based in South Kent.
My client is a leading supplier to the FMCG industry based in UK, Ireland, France and Sweden.
You will be responsible for building and delivering lifecycle campaigns within the Marketing team.
A typical day is varied and a week could involve some travel to offices in Covent Garden or depots in the midlands. Predominantly the role is office based with elements of creative briefing, digital and data work, WIP and project calls, agency management and presentation/report generation. The individual will be working in a committed, hard-working team with values of support, honesty and celebrating success.
- Build & implement lifecycle campaigns for new and existing customers
- Campaign strategy and opportunity to develop
- Analysis & insight - Measurement, tracking & recommendations moving forward
- Ability to interpret data and understand complex analytics
- Experience in planning customer journeys across a range of scenarios and engagements
- Experience of developing & delivering a contact strategy
- Experience using ESPs, to schedule, launch and analyse campaigns
- Experience in using bespoke customer databases or CRM systems
- Campaign planning and end-to-end project management experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude who thrives in a complex, fast-paced environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79010323