Senior Pensions Administrator
Our client, a leading pensions outsourcer in Bristol are looking to appoint an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their busy and vibrant team.
The purpose of this role is to provide all clients with a high level, quality administration service on a professional but personal basis which reflects the client’s needs and expectations. You will work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the administration department.
Main duties will include:
- Day to day administration of pension schemes including any enquiries received by telephone, e-mail or post
- Calculating, processing and settling benefits on both DB and DC Schemes for all leavers, retirements, transfers, divorce and deaths
- Carrying out monthly pensioner payroll including arranging for payment of pensions issue of payslip and dealing with any enquiries received
- Provision of members benefit statements including annual benefit statements and statutory money purchase illustrations
- Calculation of pension increases
- Carrying out ad hoc project work, as and when required
The successful candidate will be competent in the use of Word and Excel and possess strong organisational and time management skills to be able to prioritise and organise workload in order. You will work well within a team environment and be willing to assist other team members. Knowledge of Defined Benefit Pension schemes is required for this role.