As a NPD Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the process of concept through to launch including customers presentations, trials and post-launch analysis.
- Manage new product development to adhere to target margins, technical and factory requirements.
- Being customer focussed and the first point of contact for major customers.
- Liaising with suppliers and retailer customers to develop products ensuring that they meet with the specified guidelines and customer requirements.
- Assisting the relevant Technical Manager, Packaging/Design Co-ordinator and Commercial Manager in the successful launch of new and re-developed lines, through timely completing of tasks in-line with project critical path.
- Ensuring a smooth transition of product details are given to the relevant specification and packaging team for a successful launch.
- Evaluating product nutrition and understanding the requirements of the relevant customer.
- Evaluating Allergens and understanding the various site capabilities and customer needs.
- Ensuring that accurate documentation is supplied to the relevant retailers.
You must have:
- A food related degree or similar qualification.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and navigating useful websites.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience collating and presenting information.
- Strong research abilities with accurate data recording skills.
- Strong organisation skills with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer focus with exceptional communication at all levels.
To find out more about this opportunity, please call us ASAP on or email your CV to
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78994596