Retail Ambassador – Cruise Ships
Are you a confident and outgoing retail professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you want to join a dynamic company and travel the world whilst working on board some of the most luxurious cruise ships in the world?
As a Retail Ambassador you will work with the on board retail management to promote and build shopping events, conduct shopping seminars and conduct unveilings and raffles.
You will begin your career with our client completing an intense one week training programme at their head office in Bristol before taking on duties in one of their luxury cruise ships.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, outgoing and personable and have a strong retail background along with a keen interest in the travel industry.
This exciting and unique opportunity will allow you to develop and progress your career whilst learning about new products and life at sea.
You will spend 6 months on board with a one month break in between contracts.
- Capitalising on guest traffic , building a crowd prior to an events, converting walk buy traffic into transacting guests, creating a shopping frenzy, Successful raffle techniques, unveilings,
- Lead and coach the sales team in achieving and exceeding sales and service targets, identifying the staff that can drive sales, selling tips during an event, cross promoting current and future events
- Conducts seminars promoting specific product categories and brands
- Follows the company training program ACE
- Delivers outstanding customer service at all times in line with company / cruise line expectations.
- Reports to Shop Manager on materials / locations required for events
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78977573