Senior Category Manager (Non Food)
A leading retailer is looking for a Senior Category Manager to lead the Non Food area of their business. This is a great opportunity for an established Buyer or Senior Buyer, with Leadership experience.
This role will manage a large buying team, that are responsible for:
- Overseeing the end to end process and range reviews
- Reviewing and Managing new and existing Supplier relationships
- Creating a trade plan to deliver to forecasting and budget targets
- Managing the performance and performance plans of the team
This is a high profile role, and would suit someone with experience in a similar position: Senior Buyer or Senior Category Manager from a large retailer.
Alongside this, you also need to:
- Have a proven track record of leading teams to deliver Category KPI's in a retail environment
- Have experience leading a small team, or developing more junior members
- Possess excellent presentation skills, and used to engaging senior leaders in the business
- Be able to able to thrive working independently
In reward for your hard work, you can expect a generous salary and package with unparalleled opportunities to progress.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78836543