Product Marketing Assistant
Due to an internal promotion our client, an international organisation with their UK HQ in Dover, is looking for a Product Marketing Assistant.
This is a varied and involving role that will help support the wider team in developing and promoting key products into the global market.
With an excellent eye for detail, an understanding of market research and the ability to spot trends and opportunities, you will be a keen team player who enjoys working in a busy role.
Duties will include:
- Product Research
- Competitor analysis
- Product reports and matching specifications
- Tracking statistics to show trends and differences across territories
- Gap analysis - reports from webi to track progress month by month and explore where gaps are to focus support
- Pricing - price list maintenance and special pricing
- Tenders - support for regional tender requirements to complete data for submission
- Catalogue - data field matching for relevant product selection (worldwide)
Skills and experience required for this Marketing Assistant role include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Market research skills
- Experience of producing reports and analysing results
- Proactive and organised nature
- Confident communicator (written and spoken)
- Strong PC skills including MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Team player
If this sounds like the role for you please ensure your CV is up to date and submit it in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'AE - Marketing Assistant'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78607123