CRM Marketing Assistant
£18,000 – £21,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly innovative and agile team? Are you excited by the world of ecommerce and CRM? If this sounds like you, we are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a keen interest in all things Digital. As our new CRM Assistant you will become a core member of our Commercial Team here at our Contact Centre in Loughborough.
What responsibilities does a CRM Assistant have?
Overall responsibilities include supporting the Brand Executive as well as working closely with Brand Manager and the Digital performance team in delivering increasing overall online conversion. You will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of the sites as well as continuous optimization on the overall online customer journey
You will be expected to deliver a plan of activities via Email whilst working closely with the Brand Executive and trading team to implement the CRM strategy. You will also be responsible for the day to day performance of all email activities as well as continuous optimisation on the overall email customer journey.
Working across a multi-brand portfolio you will be both analytical and creative and hold a great desire to learn the world of marketing. In return you will receive excellent training and opportunities to forge the career you desire in digital Marketing.
- With the support from the Brand Executive, deliver the email customer journeys in line with the CRM strategy and increase the overall marketing mix within the business
- Responsible for briefing and scheduling all campaigns within the CCMP platform (Email Service Provider)
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all campaigns are in-line with the brand guidelines.
- Manage proofing, amendments and changes to campaigns in a deadline driven, fast paced environment. Ensure quality checklists are implemented prior to send
- Weekly reporting back results on all campaigns to the business with recommendation and suggestion to optimise the customer journeys
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- Previous experience working in marketing role (or relevant degree in a related subject)
- Experience working with external Email Service Provider and CRM
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Experience in web technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Experience of marketing in a hands on role and will have an appreciation for full marketing mix
- Experience of online analytics tools such as Google analytics, Adobe Analytics, Core Metrics, Hitwise
- Understanding of digital advertising in paid search, social, display, video and affiliates
What would we like to see from you?
- Commitment to excellence and demanding standards
- Use of business and website behaviour insight to drive performance
- Respect, collaboration and ability to influence cross-departmentally
- Go get attitude which demonstrates creative innovation, drive and initiative
- A team player able to work in a small team within a much larger corporate structure
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver to set KPI’
- A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001113