Page Personnel is representing multiple well known brands seeking Accounts Assistants to join their accountancy teams in various locations in and around Bristol.
Our clients range from small, independent businesses, through to SME's and well known blue chip companies.
The duties of the successful Accounts Assistant will include but not be limited to;
- Supporting all transactional finance processes, such as the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger & Credit Control.
- Assisting with the processing and running of payroll as and when required.
- Inputting financial data, such as invoices, on to software programmes.
- Liaise with other departments or external colleagues / customers as required.
- Assist the rest of the finance department as and when required.
The successful Accounts Assistant will demonstrate;
- A high level of motivation.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to promote accuracy.
- Effective communication skills.
- A background in finance / accountancy.
- Experience with finance software, e.g. Sage, SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, other, etc.
The successful Accounts Assistant will receive;
- A wage equivalent to an annual salary between £19,000 & £25,000 per annum.
- The opportunity to develop their skills in a dynamic and fast moving environment.