Internal Sales Executive
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Location: Bristol/ Bath
Salary: £18,000 -£20,000 (OTE £40,000)
Our Client: the most widely recognised supplier of Telecommunication & IT Services are experts in helping all types of businesses and of all different sizesbecome more effective using a vast range of Communication & IT Services.
The Role: The primary purpose of The Telemarketer role is to discover, qualify and close simple business sales plus generate leads for our field based BDM team for more complex opportunities.
You’ll be working to deliver sales campaigns across new and existing clients and will be provided with a programme of campaigns to support that. You’ll also work towards improving the quality of our database.
You’ll understand the features and benefits of our clients product set and how to do business , you’ll also be able to expertly articulate our clients value proposition.
This is a desk based outbound sales role that requires the disciplines expected of call centre work such as adherence to calling rates, talk time and administration accuracy.
Customer satisfaction is critical to our plan and good team spirit is a big part of what makes great call centres tick, you’ll be expected to work with those things in mind.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Sales and Opportunity Generation
- Achieving product sales targets
- Good understanding of the Sales Cycle
- Uncovering, qualifying and closing business over the phone
- Following call guides and focusing on sales campaigns
- Providing well qualified leads, inviting clients to events and booking appointments as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records which improve our databas
Commercial and Technology
- Good understanding of the features and benefits of our clients product set
- Knowledge of how customers should do business, our systems, processes and workflows, managing client expectations (delivery, installation, billing)
- Aware of and interested in technology
- Sufficient understanding of the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules to comply with them and recognise if specialist advice is required
Self-Management and Teamwork
- Effective time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Maintains a personal development and training plan, being aware of product developments
- Works collaboratively with the manager, the direct team and the wider 'virtual’ team
- Buying into our values and purpose and can be relied upon to represent our brand well
- Must be able to sell over the phone
- Must be able to work independently and proactively
- Must have excellent telephone manner, verbal and written communications skills
- Must have good numerical reasoning
- Must be able to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems
- Must be a relationship builder and team player
- Must be achievement oriented with a 'can do’ attitude