Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Assistant
Fantastic opportunity to join this very fast paced and exciting Retail client who are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator/Marketing Assistant to get involved in delivering annual marketing plans to support key business objectives and implement the annual marketing calendar, whilst consistently working for the benefit of the wider group.
* Support the Marketing Manager - to deliver the annual business plan and marketing plan.
* Support development of event strategies in cohesion with the Assistant Marketing Manager and implement event activity in line with campaign objectives and those of the wider group
* Ensure effective event planning and management in line with Health & Safety guidelines, manage external suppliers and deliver clear communication to centre teams. Undertake detailed reviews of all events including retailer and shopper feedback
* Briefing and liaison with external agencies, to produce creative and compelling campaigns that drive footfall, dwell time and customer satisfaction that are in line with brand guidelines
* Build strong relationships with retailers to drive content for marketing activity, including online, social media and events, provide retailer support for general marketing enquiries and centre promotions.
* Event management support including some evening and weekend working.
* Support the Marketing Manager with regular retailer meetings; manage retailer communications/offers generation.
* Manage delivery and communication for retailer events, ensure activity is in line with health and safety guidelines and deliver clear communication to relevant teams
* Support the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager with communications relating to the Leisure Development
* Assist the Community Development Manager - to implement a Corporate Responsibility plan that addresses the needs of the community in line with the corporate objectives.
* Establish and develop key relationships within the local community, maximising positive business relationships and partnerships for the centres.
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator on website and social mediaHelp to develop interesting and engaging content to increase visitors, fans and followers.
* Manage production of requisitions for marketing purchase order and keep a log of all expenditure on the budget tracking system.
* Provide administrative support where required and work in conjunction with all colleagues to maintain consistently high standards within the centre.
* Provide support to the marketing team in monitoring competitor activity.
Experience and Qualifications
* Proven marketing experience with demonstrable 1+ years in a previous marketing role.
* Previous event management experience, ideally 1+ years.
* Proven experience at delivering projects, to time and on budget
* Industry recognised marketing qualification (CIM or degree equivalent) is desirable but not essential
Please send your CV in Word format
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78972168