Senior Marketing Manager
Congenica have an exciting opportunity for Senior Marketing Manager to join their growing team based in Hinxton, Cambridge.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Hinxton, Cambridge
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Congenica is a world leading developer of genome-based discovery and diagnostic technologies, providing our Sapientia™ clinical decision software platform to UK NHS Regional Genetics Services and clinical, research and commercial customers nationally and internationally. We are also a clinical interpretation partner for the UK100K Genomes Project working with Genomics England.
Congenica’s vision is to be the international leader in data solutions for diagnosing and treating genetic disease. Our ethos is to create the most patient benefit from the advances being made in human genetics, and ensuring the security and ethical use of patient data.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the Congenica Marketing team to achieve the delivery of key business goals. The role will have primary responsibility for a range of activities including building brand awareness, lead generation, thought leadership, syndication, events planning & management - all with the objective of increasing uptake and usage of Congenica’s products.
Responsible for development, implementation and optimization of Congenica’s marketing activities across all marketing channels, the role also manages the marketing budget. Responsible for producing readily accessible reports on all marketing activities. Work closely with the Sales and Customer Support Teams to understand, develop and optimize lead tracking and reporting.
Key areas include social media activities - to develop our branding and online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other new emerging areas, and creating Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies to increase website footfall by delivering high-ranking placements in search results.
Senior Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Own the Tactical Marketing plan and ensure this is aligned with the wider Marketing and Business Objectives
- Planning, management and execution of physical events (e.g. trade shows)
- Management and co-ordination of web-based events such as webinars
- Media Planning and Buying
- Campaign Management and Execution
- Ensure capture and maintenance of high quality data in CRM system
- Own the Content Roadmap, identify suppliers / agencies and contributors to deliver and execute on this roadmap
- External email communications with existing and prospective customers
- Support the maintenance and data quality and segmentation in Google Analytics
- Provide accessible ongoing reports on all marketing activities
- Budget Management
- Manage the administration and optimisation of Congenica’s website
- Engage, manage and work with appropriate agencies
- Working with internal teams, identify and develop content to support the wider sales and marketing objectives
- Input on new and creative growth strategies
- Define tooling requirements
Senior Marketing Manager - Benefits:
- 25 days of annual holiday, increasing by one day per year to a maximum of 30 days
- Bonus scheme
- Pension through Royal London with 6% company match
- Optional private healthcare coverage through AXA PPP, with the ability to add family members. The company pays the annual premium for the employee, but the employee is responsible for the full cost additional family members
- Income protection benefits Life insurance at 4 times salary (lump sum payment)
- Subsidised gym membership on site at the Sanger Institute
Senior Marketing Manager - You:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Life Sciences, or equivalent work experience entering the role
- Training in Life Sciences or Healthcare (Desirable)
- Demonstrable experience leading projects involving SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, lead generation and online content development
- Experience with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), CMS (WordPress) and Event Management software (e.g. Cvent, GoToWebinar)
- Experience in biotech, healthcare or life science industry a strong advantage (Desirable)
- Highly creative with experience in defining target audiences and appropriate digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate our target audiences
- Experience and solid knowledge of website analytics tool, such as setting up and optimising Google Analytics
- Working knowledge in graphic design (Desirable)
- Ability to optimize landing pages and user funnels and ability to conduct A/B and multivariate experiments (Desirable)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking (Desirable)
- Friendly, approachable and builds positive personal and organisational relationships
To submit your CV for this exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78653848