One of the largest and most well known utilities companies across the UK are in the midst of significant growth, and a rapid expansion within their digital department. Off the back of this they are looking for successful Product Owners to join them, to focus on products as part of their external website, namely the Contact Us and Help sections.
Product Owner - Responsibilities
- Work with the rest of the Product team to ensure digital targets are met and customer satisfaction scores are improved
- Manage, develop and grow the use of the self-serve journeys related to the two sections of the website
- Support the delivery of our self serve interaction/transaction targets
- Assess, manage and deliver digital projects that impact self-serve journeys
- Drive and champion a highly Agile way of working within the Product team
- Meet and deliver to assigned KPI's
- Create new and enhanced online journeys and deliver the best, simplest and easiest journey experience
- Collaborate with colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve the required outcomes
- Report on progress, presenting clear, timely and justifiable conclusions and recommendations for action where decisions are needed
- Manage issues, and regularly review risks, escalating where relevant
Product Owner - Requirements
- Product Owner in a similar position comfortable with line management responsibilities of a small number of reports.
- Strong practical understanding of the tools, options and opportunities available
- Multi-variant testing and behavioural targeting tools
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in a large blue-chip organisation
- Experience in a highly Agile environment
- Ability to deliver technical briefs to development teams
- Ability to confidently manage multiple stakeholders and negotiate differences of opinion to provide best customer experience and business outcomes
Please ensure you have a valid UK work permit for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78928404