Marketing Manager - New Markets
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that needs an enthusiastic marketing professional who has a love for sport. The successful candidate will be a part of delivering the global marketing plan, managing the main production workflow while ensuring all projects and campaigns are delivered to the highest standard on-time.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan and deliver multiple campaigns and briefs across multiple markets in a high demand marketing function.
- Manage the internal project management tolls and maintaining the relationships with the suppliers.
- Working with cross functional teams responsible for producing the content across highlights, programming and improving the product experience to ensure the on-product and off-product experience is thoroughly consistent.
- Delivering integrated campaigns with the wider Content & Marketing Team.
- Working with key media and creative agencies to ensure we are delivering against the agreed specifications and timing plan.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven success in delivering performance and brand marketing that drives a positive commercial impact.
- Strong knowledge of media with the proven ability in leading creative development.
- Previous experience on a; sport, digital/OTT, media, mobile, entertainment, FMCG or lifestyle brand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to rise to quality needed in a fast paced and collaborative international environment.
- A sports fan.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79000343