FINANCE ROLE City of London Grad Trainee Recruitment
FINANCE ROLE | City of London Grad Trainee Recruitment Consultant | IMMEDIATE START | £50k
Basic Salary: £20k, negotiable based on experience
Uncapped Commission: Up to £50k Year One OTE
Bonuses: Holidays to New York, Cancun, Ibiza, Thailand; iPads; Michelin Star lunches and dinners
Location: Bank, City of London
We are looking for high achieving, highly motivated graduates from Red Brick universities to join a growing team of Recruitment Consultants. Our industry leading training scheme will provide you with all the support you need to become an expert in the 360-recruitment process and allow you to consistently surpass your targets and receive large bonuses and lucrative commission. Previously hired candidates have been promoted within the first month!
Our company boasts a 15-year track record, consisting of over 8000 successful business cases and relationships with FTSE 250 clients that have remained strong since our first year. Examples include the likes of JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Barclays!
With uncapped commission potential and OTE earnings of £50k 1st year earnings, £70k 2nd year earnings and £100k+ 3rd year earnings, your hard work will be generously rewarded.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Upon the successful completion of our famous training program, you will receive early responsibility for the full recruitment cycle including:
- Business development and client management - running your own business within a business!
- Resourcing - CV screening and interviewing candidates to find the best fits
- Shortlisting and chasing recruitment leads
- Managing the interview process
- Strategically generating job advertisements
- Working to (and surpassing) targets to earn huge bonuses!!
The Successful Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Driven and hard-working - e.g. a history of part-time employment throughout university
- Money motivated
- Highly competitive - sporting success is a great indication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A 2.1 from a Red Brick university
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78766423