Brand Manager - Consumer Goods (Youth)
Fantastic opportunity to join a fun, youth-oriented consumer goods company in a newly created Brand Manager role spanning two exciting product divisions across multiple brands. Based in Surrey in a vibrant office full of passionate people, the business is at an exciting crossroads following a recent acquisition so has lots of new investment, more products and brands, and an expanding team. A great culture with an experienced yet dynamic team and an emphasis on developing and progressing people.
- Commercial - brand custodian, maximise business results, manage product range, identify opportunities and be true category expert
- Media & Promotions - develop A&P plan with MM, PR and TVC management, work with agencies
- Product & packaging - work with R&D / Packaging on NPD, Licensors on approvals, compliance
- Pricing - create seasonal pricing, negotiation
- General Marketing - manage Licensor relationships, work with trade marketing on trade events, catalogues and showroom, develop and support delivery of customer presentations
Ideally you'll come from a background related to toys, entertainment, video games or maybe broader FMCG/consumer marketing, with 2-4 years relevant brand management experience. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you'll be a strong communicator and a team player but also have leadership skills and a self-starting approach. You'll be passionate and integrity and quality will matter to you. It's important that you have strong commercial acumen on top of a broad grasp of the marketing mix as this is a 360 brand management role with large responsibility for the level.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If your application has been successful you should hear from us within 2-3 days.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78906914