Are you a Marketing Manager looking for a new role, joining a global healthcare company? An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to work 3 days per week as a part time role on an 8 month contract.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for overseeing implementation of a step-change in influencer marketing programmes across consumer beauty care in the UK. The campaign goals will be to drive net reach, share of media voice and Earned Media Value (EMV). This position requires a strong communicator with extensive experience of working directly with, and managing external influencer-based programmes for beauty & lifestyle brands, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed organization.
* Own the brand council
* Own influencer outreach programme
RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
* Work closely with the Senior Digital Brand Manager, and specific marketing teams to identify and collaborate with the right influencers, and to lead the hands-on brand engagement end-to-end, including identification, negotiation, contracting, and all general day-to-day management and dialogue for the core influencer marketing programmes
* Instigate, manage and implement both tentpole activation campaigns and always-on community cultivation with online influencers in the UK
* Help identify and implement both best practice and opportunities for scale across brands within the UK business, and assist the Digital Team when required in the internal sharing of key learnings and successes
* Lead the creative approach to help the brands to stand out from the crowd with a proven can-do attitude and tenacity to deliver results
* Excellent communication skills to influence the influencers
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in communication with a focus on managing external communications programs for beauty & lifestyle brands (highly preferred) and/or within consumer-packaged goods at a corporate environment or public relations agency
* Strong strategic understanding and experience developing and executing social influencer marketing campaigns
* Experience and a record of success building strong relationships with influencers within the UK
* Proven ability to develop successful working relationships with senior executives
* Exceptional writing and communication skills, and the ability to write and present clearly and persuasively
* Significant experience dealing with consumer publications, national and local media, trade and social media, online influencers and/or professional/trade and third-party organizations required
* Experience in managing large budgets
* Experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence.
* Demonstrable expert judgement in critical decision making on delivering trusted advice on issues impacting corporate reputations
* Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
* Ability to maintain perspective and bring positive attitude and courage to partnership discussions
* Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across levels, functions, and backgrounds
* Maintain external stakeholder trust and preference through effective management of industry trends and innovation.
* Proactively identify potential brand / franchise-related emerging industry trends and develop proactive strategies that maintain brand / franchise trust and preference.
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
Connect - Cultivates meaningful external relationships and partnerships, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities.
Shape - Translates insights into innovative and viable products or solutions, creating value; challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation.
Lead - Maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions to address organizational challenges; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations and encourages others, contributing to a high-performing organization.
Deliver - Empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mind set that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future results.
DECISION-MAKING AND PROBLEM-SOLVING:
Demonstrates leadership by efficiently resolving conflicts with courtesy and confidence and responds to issues and requests with a sense of urgency.
DEGREE OF INDEPENDENT JUDGMENT:
Demonstrates a high degree of independent judgment, common sense, thoughtfulness, integrity and transparency when making decisions.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78953368