One of the UK's largest and well known food businesses is looking to recruit a Category Manager for one of their largest Channels. This is a junior position in the business and candidates can come from client OR agency side that have a good grounding in category, looking to progress taking on more ownership.
The main purpose of this role is to strategically manage and implant category knowledge, expertise and best practice internally and with the customer. This will lead the functional relationship with the given customer to build and maintain a successful partnership.
The role will work will take control of category strategy, range reviews, category trade meetings and also promotions, whilst streamlining process for the future.
Key experience / skills required:
- Category Management experience either agency or client side.
- An ability to conduct & implement successful range reviews
- Passion for consumer goods, market trends and consumer behaviour
- Strong team player - working collaboratively
- An outgoing & motivated personality, looking to work their way up.
The business offers great progression opportunity and a very pleasant and collaborative working culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78937571