Up to £35,000
We’re working with a rapidly growing fast fashion brand, looking to recruit an experienced marketing professional to join our ambitious team. The best candidate will be hands on, ideally with some experience of website content management, Dotmailer or similar e-marketing platform and some graphic design skills. This role will lead on the website front-end displays, production and distribution of all email campaigns and CRM management.
To drive sales through on-site content, emails and optimize the segmentation of our customer database to support all other digital marketing activities. This will involve CRM management, email design through to distribution and ownership of key website design assets.
About the role:
- Split testing email campaigns to optimize based on segment, time / day of the week, frequency, message, subject line etc.
- Lead on the new data project to provide insight to wider digital marketing team on customer preferences, behaviours and optimal segmentation.
- Take ownership of homepage and key categories from a design and display perspective, ensuring that the offer, product and branding is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to speak the language of our target demographic followers of female fast fashion.
- Experience working with Dotmailer preferable but not essential.
- To manage experienced graphic design team.
- Managing graphic design team to product quality content no a daily basis to best reflect each offer to our customers with consistent branding
- To make sure all content is managed in a timely manner, with assets rolling on and off the site and marketing platforms in time to always reflect latest position.
- Briefing into studio and graphic design team to ensure we always have the best imagery to promote through website and email, with backups in place for reactive changes to marketing plan.
- Meeting regularly with marketing and merchandising teams to ensure we always run the right product and promotion
- Researching key strategies on and off-site to increase revenue and global traffic, including latest trends and competitor analysis
- Managing other customer instant communications opportunities including SMS, What’s app, Snapchat etc.
- Liaising with studio team to manage asset production (photography and video) in line with marketing plan
- Technical knowledge of latest trends in graphic design (photography and video)
- Reporting on KPI’s
- Managing and scheduling email marketing and related site updates
- Maximising sales by delivering quality on-site and through email, featuring key products in key areas.
- A proven track record in delivering successful content and email marketing, preferably in a retail environment.
- Very organised and able to work across multiple projects and channels simultaneously.
- Experience with email, graphic design software and writing briefs
- Strong knowledge of CRM management
- Commercially savvy with strong multitasking skills
- Knowledge of competitors and latest e-commerce trends.
- Natural enthusiasm for the digital world in fashion.
- Team player, strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to adjust to ever-changing priorities and promotions in a highly quick paced fast fashion environment.
If you are keen to hear more please send your CV over to or apply now.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956926