European Product Manager
This successful, global manufacturing organisation now requires an experienced Product Manager who will be responsible for the product management of one of its premium, international, mechanical product ranges, throughout the EMEA region.
The Group owns some of today’s most successful brands, which it distributes through a variety of European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) markets.
Reporting to the Product and Supply Chain Director for the brand, as the Product Manager for the EMEA region, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:taking full ownership and responsibility for managing the current product portfolio and the ongoing development of the product categories in support of the EMEA regions/marketsdriving the product innovation process and delivering against product generation plans that you have created ensuring all product development follows approved new product introduction processesworking alongside business development and regional sales teams to bring products to market, ensuring all sales and profitability targets are metworking with marketing teams to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all product related messagingmanaging all aspects of the product lifecycle in order to create and deliver market leading products and customer satisfactionbeing the ‘go to’ person and be seen as the product expert for your assigned categories, supporting and resolving any product related issuesmanaging new and ongoing product development for your allocated product ranges ensuring successful range management of product categories researching new and existing products, markets, trends and competitor offeringsco-ordinating and collaborating with product and technical counterparts across the business on any multi-category product initiatives/opportunities building internal relationships and acting as an ambassador for the branddeveloping a modular, price competitive range of products that meets the needs of key EMEA markets and sales channels driving the growth of new products introduced (measured as a percentage of sale each year)
Ideally of graduate standard, preferably from within a business, technical or engineering based discipline, candidates will also be required to demonstrate that they have:
- at least 5 years previous product management experience, preferably working with mechanical products
- a proven track record of setting and achieving targets whilst delivering growth
- experience working with branded products and knowledge of product range development and management
- previous experience of working internationally and/ or within the EMEA region
- an understanding or experience of the FMCG or retail sectors
- an organised, confident and pro-active individual with a professional outlook and a positive “can-do” attitude
- able to network and build strong relationships across markets and geographical territories
- a strong capable leader, with the presence and ability to communicate, motivate and influence at the highest level
- highly proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
European language skills would be a benefit but are not essential and candidates should note that there will be regular travel within the EMEA region with this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78973520