Trainee Graduate Marketing Assistant 2018 - With Progression
Trainee Graduate Marketing Assistant - With Progression!Have you graduated, lacking in experience and not sure where to start? We are enrolling for 2018!
A.Innova is an award-winning event marketing company based in the Liverpool City Centre. We are looking for the next wave of graduates to learn on the job and pursue to higher positions to manage our growing marketing campaigns.
We accept graduates of all specialisms. Previous Trainee Graduate Marketing Assistants come from specialisms including business, sports management, marketing and media, design and graphics.
Graduate Marketing Assistant - What will I do?
You will be offered full training and support from our current marketing team. Once you’re up and running, you will:
- Be involved in setting up marketing campaigns and promotions events across Liverpool
- Set up events at partnership stores and exhibitions.
- Be responsible for the marketing and promotions of our products.
- Implement marketing strategies
- Be responsible for managing and increasing customer acquisitions by promoting sales
- Finalising sales and registering customers at the event
We are additionally offering the top 5 graduate marketing assistants the opportunity to further their career into a campaign manager or event marketing manager position. These 5 positions will be exclusively reserved internally for our graduate marketing assistants.
Apply today and speak with our staff to find out more about the graduate progression opportunities.
At A.Innova we believe that you have to give a little to get a little… or give a lot to get a lot. You will be offered:
- Full training from industry experts and invite to regular marketing seminars to continually further your skills and knowledge
- Travel opportunities to our partnership branches
- Invite to our annual company R&R. This is our 'rest and relaxation' break. In previous years, we have taken our team across Europe, the US, South Africa and Canada.
- Be offered financial bonuses and rewards and performance based earnings
- Stability of a full time or part time self-employed role
- Regular social and black tie events, and invite to our industry National award ceremonies
To find out more about this position, apply today!
Top applicants will then be invited to an eye openings trial day where positions will be offered from there. Please note as this is part of the interview process, we are not responsible for any expenses incurred on this day.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78588749