Partnering with the Head of Finance to provide efficient financial management of the Organisation's newest project.
Well established Organisation looking for a Finance Analyst due to growth and the implementation of a new commercial project.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will consist of the following:
- Reviewing commercial income project bid proposals.
- Provide feedback and assist with the improvement of financial processes, procedures and controls.
- Financial management of commercial income projects.
- Monitor project costs and investigate any adverse variances.
- Produce monthly financial reports for project leads.
- Prepare external financial reports as specified by individual project.
- Provide risk analysis to the Finance Manager and Director of Finance and Operations.
- Review bid proposals and provide advice and guidance to Managers.
- Assist with the company budget and forecast cycles.
- Be the first point of contact for all relevant financial project queries.
The successful Finance Analyst will have the following:
- Part Qualified in recognised Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Previous Analytical experience within a Finance Function.
- Commercial awareness..
- Project experience preferred.
If experience of mentoring or managing another member of the team, the role will be adapted to a management role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159799