Marketing & Communications Manager
£50,000.00 + Benefits
Telford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Wrexham, Stoke-on-Trent, Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
A leading manufacturer, supplying to the automotive manufacturing sector is currently seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager oversea the communications program including coordinating marketing and communication projects.
Reporting to the Communication & Marketing Director, you will drive and identify opportunities to grow internal and external communications.
Commercial Account Manager responsibilities include:
• Project Manage projects from new digital platforms and product launches to exhibitions
• Be responsible for supporting the internal communications, including the intranet and newsletters and external communications activities, working in conjunction with the PR agencies.
• Manage Online Media of website ensuring it is up to date, and content is current and live. Additionally maintaining the digital product catalogue and intranet space for the business. Maintaining a consistent look and feel across all web properties and provide analytical support for the creation of information sharing policies and procedures.
• Manage Marketing Collateral including literature's, brochures, web site. Responsible for delivering the material, tasks through both using external partners, local support within the business as well as from the global marketing team resources.
• Ensure accurate representation of the business brand and product range across all marketing platforms and ensure key messages are consistent.
• Complete Monthly Reporting In an accurate and timely fashion and consolidate the business monthly report to the Communications & Marketing Director.
You will be a Graduate in Marketing / Business or equivalent with Previous Experience within a communications function of a Global manufacturing business. Experienced in implementation of intranet / extranets and social media’s as well as proficient with Microsoft programmes, Adobe Creative Cloud desirable, along with experience in managing external exhibitions and events and brand management.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979621