Market Research Analyst
Due to business increase, this highly respected business responsible for global market research studies across the construction industry is seeking a Market Intelligence Analyst.
As part of a multi-disciplined professional research team within central Berks offices, your key responsibilities will include:
• Running market research projects from initial stage to final publication.
• Carrying out market research (desk research, phone interviews, face-to-face meetings and delivering market research analysis projects.
• Managing efficiency of business trip logistics.
• Carrying out quality assessment and validation of reports within agreed projects.
• Write press releases when required (under team management supervision).
• Being able to speak to clients and answer queries and provide information as required.
As the position requires occassional overseas travel to take client briefs, write proposals and interview respondents, fluency in German, Spanish, or Italian as well as English is required.
The opportunity of undertaking or continuing professional qualifications in marketing if not already achieved is offered.
• Bachelor degree in economics/business studies/linguistics or similar studies.
• Strong B2B market research knowledge and experience, with excellent investigative, problem-solving and solution research skills.
• Fluency in German, Spanish and/or Italian, as well as English.
• Project management and report writing skills.
• Good analytical, numeracy, and interviewing skills.
• Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel spreadsheets).
• High commercial awareness.
Be living within a reasonable commute of Bracknell, Berkshire.
Although it would be preferably if you have experience working as a market researcher within the Heating and renewables sectors, those with exposure to or have a very research intensive profile, will also be considered.
Salary up tp £29k (Dep on relevant exp) + benefits + performance review+ further professional training and career development within a specialist, established consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78955043