Legal Cashier - Central Leeds - to £21,000
Legal Cashier required for my Leeds based client.
Working in a team of Legal Cashiers within the finance department, you will enjoy a varied role that will include the following: -
- Ensuring compliance with SARs, Money Laundering Regulations and VAT requirements in all aspects of the role
- Bill processing
- Cheque production
- Daily banking
- Making electronic payments via our on line banking facility
- High volume bank reconciliation
- Distribution and reconciliation of petty cash
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing bank credit payments
- Liaising with fee earners and support staff across the practice, ensuring excellent client service is delivered at all times
- Performing interest calculations & posting them onto the system
- Ad-hoc project work.
You will already have gained experience in a similar legal cashiering role within a law firm and will be extremely organised, able to work under pressure and able to work as part of a team. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be client focussed with the ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbally.
There may be the occasional need to travel to other offices, these are in local towns/cities and accessible via public transport.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78851990