Graduate Information Officer
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 17.00pm or 9.00am - 17.30pm
Starting Salary: £22k, plus benefits
Fluent in one of the foreign language combinations shown
- Spanish, with Portuguese
- Spanish, with another language
- Portuguese, with another language
You will be responsible for providing information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills. Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging and busy environment, dealing with international enquiries and helping people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage.
Your main role will be processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations, and answering questions on the phone and in writing.
- assisting with the international qualifications recognition process;
- developing knowledge of overseas education and the UK education system;
- maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service;
- assisting with the delivery of training;
- and a rang of other administrative tasks
Candidates must hold a Bachelor, Postgraduate, or Masters' degree from a UK University.
Please only apply if you have relevent experience/qualifications as stated above.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78690496