Passionate about Food? We are a food manufacturing business with a global reach. Through expansion we are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead a brand new team.
SALARY: £50,000 Basic + Healthcare + Company Pension Scheme
LOCATION: Manchester - Based within 1 hour of the office
WHY THIS ROLE?
* This new role is a chance to build a department from scratch.
* We are a well-established manufacturer with strong brands in our sector.
* We hold leading positions in Europe and Globally.
* Our growth and investment plans are ambitious so this next period will be exciting.
* Marketing is set to play a renewed and pivotal role in achieving our immediate and long term goals.
* There is an opportunity to recruit and manage some junior staff over the next year.
REQUIREMENTS - Marketing Manager
* Experience with the full digital marketing package including Campaign, SEO, PPC, Analytics, Email and Social Media.
* Experience in media buying & PR across trade (foodservice and retail) and consumer titles.
* Content creation for trade and consumer communications.
* Skilled in buying of social media advertising.
* E-commerce experience is desirable.
* Brand building and experience of collaborating with affiliate partners.
* Trade marketing experience.
* Used to managing outside agencies.
* Experience of food retail or food service is ideal but definitely not pre requisite.
* Management experience will be helpful.
* A rounded knowledge of the full communications mix including PR, exhibitions, sampling events, printed collateral.
* A basic understanding of HTML / Java / CSS would be useful as would knowledge of the graphics packages.
KEY TASKS - Marketing Manager
* Trade communications planning and strategy building across retail and foodservice to the trade and consumer
* Activation of marketing plan including direct liaison with media titles to purchase media and secure PR for the brand
* Creating engaging adverts that deliver results across retail and foodservice in media and with trade
* Project management of 360 campaigns across foodservice and retail that deliver ROI
* Content creation and management of all social media channels across retail and foodservice
* Using digital analytics tools to continuously improve our reach and engagement with our audiences
* Purchase of targeted social media advertising for our channels
* Website relaunches
* Updating photography and recipe library including management of Brandbank Sales literature updates across retail and foodservice
THE COMPANY - Marketing Manager
Established over 50 years we are a leading food processor with factories all over Europe supplying retail and food service with fresh, frozen and dried products. Our exciting growth plans include building a new marketing team that will capitalise fully on our innovative and extensive product range, our brand quality and our strong market position.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Gerry Bell quoting Marketing Manager reference GB1712-24 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683303 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78853458