Central Bristol - Open plan offices - Fantastic Benefits - Excellent starting salary - Product Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a Product Administrator for a successful wealth management firm in Bristol, providing first class administrative support to a network of clients in the UK. Based in central Bristol. The successful candidate will have experience in the Financial Services Industry with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Product Administrator duties include:
- Monitoring emails and responding to enquiries
- Liaising with advisors and product providers
- Handling all general correspondence and servicing requests
- Updating information on the CRM system
- Ensuring all paperwork is compliant within company and FCA guidelines
- Analysing and clearing any aged debt
- Maintaining service levels and undertaking work within agreed timescales
- General Product Administrator duties
If you have a thorough approach towards your work, with good attention to detail and the desire to succeed in your career, then this could be the job for you.
Send your CV in to Red Recruitment today!
Role: Product Administrator
Salary: Competitive with fantastic benefits
Hours: Permanent, full time
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78964948