Senior Marketing Executive / Specialist – B2B (RP1069-TJ)Location: Northampton£28K - £32K Basic + 20% Realistic Bonus + 6% Pension + Private Healthcare + Dental / Optical + Critical illness Cover + 4 x Life Insurance + 25 Days Holiday (rising to 30 days) + Public Holidays + BenefitsHOURS: Mon – Fri (9am till 5:30pm, early finish on a Friday)COMPANY
My client is a forward thinking, innovative, international manufacturer of high quality engineered products.With a focus on challenging the ‘norm’ and a global drive to develop their digital presence, my client now wish to recruit a competent Marketing Executive / Specialistto join their UK team.POSITION
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,Providing leadership, support and guidance to other team members.
Working closely with the Product, Technical and Sales Managers to create dynamic and engaging marketing activities and collateral that will support sales growth within my clients target industries.Delivering campaigns through the use of email marketing, print, copywriting, social media, trade press, Adwords, SEO etc.Measuring and reporting on campaign success by analysing data and establishing the return on investment made.Ensuring both digital and print activities are operating in harmony.Identifying suitable exhibitions/events to attend.Organising and managing trade stands including the marketing material, product samples, press activity etc.Providing website updates including copywriting, design and blog posting.Using Google Analytics to analyse website performance and identify/support lead generation activities.Collaborating with the press agency to coordinate press releases within trade publications.Writing and proofreading press copy.Analysing and reporting on competitor activity.PERSON
To be considered for this fantastic Senior Marketing Executive opportunity, you MUST
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within B2B Marketing, any experience using InDesign and Photoshop would be beneficial but not essential.
- Possess a creative flair with the confidence to suggest new ideas and challenge existing methods.
- Have past success with SEO, copywriting, content creation, blogging and managing exhibitions/events.
- Be a logical thinker with a data driven approach and proven experience analysing marketing data.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved in new tasks.
- A degree or qualifications within Marketing would be beneficial.
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing Exec, Marketing Advisor, Marketing Adviser, Marketing Officer, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Marketing Management, Marketing Team Leader, Marketing Communications, Marketing Comms, MARCOM, MARCOMS, MARCOMM, MARCOMMS, SEO, PPC, Adwords, Google Analytics, Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, MailChimp, Mail Chimp, Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, InDesign, Photoshop, CIM, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Blogging, Copywriting, Event Management.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78965697