As the Marketing Manager you will have proven knowledge of business to business marketing techniques and the desire and creative ability to design compelling multichannel campaigns.
Managing a small team, you will market the company’s global content distribution services and product lines via website, email marketing, video and social media, along with offline channels.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Researching and analysing market trends and your target markets.
- Creating marketing and social media strategies
- Planning and managing the launch of new products and services.
- Setting budgets, targets and timelines.
- Working with in-house or external agencies to produce compelling online and offline direct marketing campaigns across a range of media.
- Running a marketing automation platform, designing and executing multi-touch campaigns.
You will need:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a senior marketing executive, campaign or marketing manager.
- A degree in marketing, or professional marketing qualifications.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience in generating sales qualified leads through inbound and outbound marketing techniques.
- Strategic thinking, creativity and attention to detail.
- Experience in researching, planning, implementing and evaluating online and offline direct marketing campaigns.
- Proven marketing automation experience and an understanding of CRM.
- An understanding of metrics and measurement techniques and be able to provide insights that inform campaign designs.
- B2B marketing experience including segmentation and profiling.
- You will be required to attend some events, trade fairs or conferences, which may require you to work some evenings or weekends.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role or would like to know more information please call or email your CV to
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931716