Employment Skills Apprentice
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Employment Skills Apprentice to join their team in London. The successful applicant will join them on a full time, contract basis and will receive a salary of £14,000 per annum.
They are a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Their combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position them to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice – and you will be central to making it happen.
They think an apprenticeship in the employment services industry is a unique opportunity to anyone looking to learn and grow in a career that is people-centred and incredibly rewarding.
Your role as the Employment Skills Apprentice will include:
- To prepare adults and young people for employment through delivery of pre-employment training
- To support recruitment, organise and deliver client registrations and inductions
- To maintain robust case management, client tracking, monitoring and evidence client progress
- To work effectively with other team members to ensure positive outcome and client experience
- Managing and organising paperwork and maintenance of electronic files
Skills required by the Employment Skills Apprentice:
- A team player
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Committed and have a can do attitude
- Able to manage time effectively
- Experience of working towards deadlines
- 2 GCSEs A*- C in English and Mathematics or equivalent
In return for working as the Employment Skills Apprentice, you will receive:
- An NVQ 3 in Advice & Guidance up on completion of your apprenticeship
- Company benefits
- Continuous support throughout your apprenticeship
- A motivated and helpful team to support you throughout your employment and education
- Competitive salary
- Full training
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Aged between 16-24
- Eligible to work in UK
- Must not have a degree or any level 4 qualification
This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
Please Note: The post holder will be required to work flexibly from their offices in Westminster, Islington, Lewisham, Hackney, Southwark, Waltham Forest and Bexley.
Closing date & time: 16th January 2018 - 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become their Employment Skills Apprentice please click ‘Apply’ now. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
They are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78953332