Resourcing Advisor - Graduates
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a well-established national organisation in seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor who has specialised in Early careers or graduate recruitment to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £40,000.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment this role will be supporting the team in managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Liaising directly with hiring managers to identify the need for recruitment and create JDs
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all level of roles
- Using a variety of direct recruitment methods such as LinkedIn
- Organise assessment days and support the admin side on this.
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Other project and ad hoc HR tasks
- General HR administration as and when required
To be considered for the role you will be an experienced in house recruiter who has worked in a high volume environment.
If you are interested in this HR role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialises exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963263