Leeds Building Society is looking for a CRM Manager to join our Customer Experience department, based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre. This is a Six Month Fixed Term Contract.
About the role
The CRM Manager is responsible for developing, forming and embedding CRM strategies to ensure a customer centric focus, provide successful business results and to deliver a continuous improvement in NPS and satisfaction with communications.
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of CRM strategies across the Society encouraging customer retention, advocacy and financial value.
- Ongoing development of the Society member value proposition
- Ensuring that the Society IT infrastructure and software captures relevant information at key points in the customer lifecycle and that we are using it effectively.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted communication activities
- Developing test & learn strategies
- Development of the existing customer contact annual plans that support the Society corporate objectives
- Ensuring return on investment through KPI and performance metrics
- Generation of team/campaign performance reports advising of team outcomes as required
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding of CRM strategies in a B2C environment
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Must have strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques including geo-demographic, behavioural and needs based
- Extensive experience of supporting channel/campaign/segment level marketing ROI analysis
- Team leadership
- Budget and deadline management
Desirable Skills & Experience
- CIM/IDM qualified
- Financial services experience/working within a heavily-regulated environment
- Budget management
- Leadership of small team
We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both challenging and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
About Leeds Building Society
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We’ve won a whole host of awards over the years, which reflect how we have focused on our customer service. We’ve also worked hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members’ needs, and have worked with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We’re not a bank – we’re a mutual, which means we’re owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
- Click “Please Apply” below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78795118