A leading PLM Software Engineering Consultancy have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to be based in Milton Keynes. You will be employed on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary between £18000 to £22000 depending on experience.
This Engineering Consultancy is the leading UK Business partner of a prestigious PLM software developer. Their strength lies in the quality of their engineers, who have both detailed engineering expertise and an extensive understanding of the PLM solutions they offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Marketing Team where you will play an intrinsic part in creating and developing a prestigious brand image, whilst contributing to the delivery of company targets and objectives.
As a Marketing Executive you can expect to be involved in marketing at all levels, including planning and executing marketing campaigns, working with external partners, managing digital marketing activities and organising promotional events. This position is full of variety and will require you to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
- Providing support to the marketing team, whilst working on specific projects essential for the continued growth of the business
- Active participation in the creative process, including translating the creative brief, formulating content, deploying campaigns, updating collateral and providing analysis
- Managing the production of marketing content and collateral
- Assisting with the ongoing development and maintenance of company websites and social media
- Search Engine Optimisation and paid marketing, including the use of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Monitoring competitor activity and providing recommendations for action
- Planning, executing and analysing email marketing activities
- Managing communication fulfilment activities
- Assisting in activities such as merchandise planning, corporate giveaways and exhibition planning
They are seeking a talented and driven individual who is ideally degree qualified in a Marketing subject. The successful Marketing Executive should be a creative thinker, with good problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
You will have strong communication skills, commercial awareness, a good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing techniques with the ability to articulate your ideas and make recommendations.
As their employee, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956697