Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
£70,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
Our client is a growing, leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to both consumers (B2C) and organisations (B2B), with several offices around the UK.
They are looking to recruit an experienced and commercial Head of Marketing based from their office in Yorkshire, who will be accountable for developing and executing marketing and propositions strategy, with the purpose of surpassing revenue targets by increasing brand strength, penetration and market share.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and motivating senior marketer with a strong track record for leading high-performing marketing teams to commercial success; ideally within the telecommunications / IT sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing an effective marketing plan to ensure ROI from marketing spend.
- Motivating and leading the full marketing teams, coaching them to reach their full potential and drive achievement of business targets.
- Identifying and managing supplier relationships to ensure that the business prioritises the right products and propositions in the market place.
- Developing and managing effective relationships with external local organisations and bodies to ensure the brand is at the heart of the local community.
- Designing, leading and managing high impact marketing campaigns to drive the brand experience, as well as identifying opportunities to develop the brand in new exciting ways.
- Managing budgets and key agency relationships.
- Developing the brand so that it has a compelling identity in a way that enhances their position in the market.
- Designing and implementing the Marketing & Communications plan, in line with the overall business plan.
- Creating demand (including lead generation) from new and existing customers to enable the achievement of new business targets across the sales, online and in-life teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a growing business in which you will have the continued opportunity to work on new initiatives. The Head of Marketing role offers variety and opportunity to develop your skills and progress in your career.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938582